Hall/Crypt and Meeting Rooms
The Parish hall is actually a beautiful crypt area underneath the Church. It is accessed from a stairwell at the rear of the Church and also from the outside, down the driveway by the parish office.
It is a large carpeted area of 20 metres by 15 metres containing a very good size catering kitchen and servery and a separate hard floor area that allows a set up for tables . The space is ideal and works well for a range of functions . Particularly good for wedding and funeral gatherings.
Our parish hall/crypt is available for hire when not required for parish events.
Please contact Catherine at the parish office for more information on 09 379 0624.
The hall/crypt is charged at the following rate:
– $40 per hour
– $150 per half day
– $300 per full day (8 hours) GST included
Meeting room Conditions are:
The hall has kitchen facilities. The meeting rooms do not have kitchen facilities.
- Eating and drinking are not permitted in these rooms.
- Please remove all rubbish from the premises and leave the room tidy.
- All lights should be turned off.
- Please check toilet lights are also turned off.
- Doors should be locked if you are last to vacate the room. Please note the gates are locked at 10pm each night.
- Parking is not guaranteed on these premises. There is a Wilsons pay and display carpark opposite the church and street parking is available free of charge after 6pm week days and on weekends.
- If you park on church premises, do not block the carport or any other car, do not park in tenant parking, only use marked carparks, no parking on yellow lines or in the middle of the carpark.
- The parking is first and foremost for the parish and tenants.
- Please be considerate of others both inside and outside the buildings.
- Do not sit on the tables.
- No smoking on the premises at all times.
- No dogs allowed on premises.
- If you have any concerns please contact the parish office on 379 0624 Monday-Friday.
- Please ensure you sign the register book each time you use these premises.
This is required for health and safety regulations.
The parish office should at all times have a contact person and contact number for your group. If this changes, please ensure you notify the parish office.
You are not permitted to pass keys to anyone without parish permission, they are to be returned to the parish office if you no longer require them or your circumstances are changing.
Please note your nearest exit in case of fire or emergency.
Book St Benedict’s Parish
Whether it’s a wedding, a reunion, holiday celebration or other special occasion, our team and facilities make each event unique and memorable.